Scots n Water
If you have an article to contribute, we'd love to hear from you! You can submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadlines for submissions to the magazine are:
- We Want To Achieve
- Charles Augustus Winans Jr. – “Mr. Flying Scot”
- FS Fleet#23 Open House Regatta - 50 years of Good Vibes and Good Times
- Simply Superb Saratoga
- The 2023 New England Districts at Sandy Bay Yacht Club in Rockport, MA
- 2023 Women’s NAC at Westhampton Yacht Squadron
- Timing Is Everything: My Five Days at North U
- Watercolor and Cut-Paper Image of Rockport, MA, Home of Sandy Bay Yacht Club and FS Fleet#11
- Propose a Change to FSSA?
- An Un-Named Boat
- Memorial Day Defenders Challenge 2023
- Invitation to the 2023 Scot-A-Hoochee Regatta and Clinic Sept. 22-24, 2023
- Mixed Emotions
- Back to Back in Birmingham!
- Lake Norman Hosts Crushed it with an Inviting NAC
- President’s Message: Let's Go Juniors!
- Trapani Awarded the Allen Douglass Sportsmanship Trophy at Flying Scot Midwinters
- FSSA Midwinters 2023
- 2023 MidWinters – Perspective of an Average Skipper
- Repurposing Flying Scots and More!
- Welcome to Riverton Yacht Club – and our Unique History!
- 2023 Juniors Championship Announcement
- 2023 New England Districts Announcement
- President's Message Part Two: Updating Racing Guidelines
Atlanta Fleet 211’s “Dunkin’ Derby” (Hot competition of a different color!)
US Sailing One Design Survey: Flying Scot Class Findings
Ants Ate my Centerboard Case!
On Centerboard Details
Owning an Atalanta
President’s Message: I Walked Into A Bar
Glow in the Dark Regatta
2022 Roger Punzi Memorial Regatta and GNY District Championships
2022 Scot-A-Hoochee Regatta
Great Scots Captain!
Thanks Hemkers and Rush Creek Yacht Club for Hosting the 2022 Wife-Husband!
Coming Next Issue