Scots n Water
If you have an article to contribute, we'd love to hear from you! You can submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadlines for submissions to the magazine are:
- President’s Message: Let's Go Juniors!
- Trapani Awarded the Allen Douglass Sportsmanship Trophy at Flying Scot Midwinters
- FSSA Midwinters 2023
- 2023 MidWinters – Perspective of an Average Skipper
- Repurposing Flying Scots and More!
- Welcome to Riverton Yacht Club – and our Unique History!
- 2023 Juniors Championship Announcement
- 2023 New England Districts Announcement
- President's Message Part Two: Updating Racing Guidelines
Atlanta Fleet 211’s “Dunkin’ Derby” (Hot competition of a different color!)
US Sailing One Design Survey: Flying Scot Class Findings
Ants Ate my Centerboard Case!
On Centerboard Details
Owning an Atalanta
President’s Message: I Walked Into A Bar
Glow in the Dark Regatta
2022 Roger Punzi Memorial Regatta and GNY District Championships
2022 Scot-A-Hoochee Regatta
Great Scots Captain!
Thanks Hemkers and Rush Creek Yacht Club for Hosting the 2022 Wife-Husband!
Coming Next Issue
- President’s Message: Eat, Sleep, Sail What a Life!!!
- North Cape Yacht Club – Awesome Hosts for the 2022 NAC
- My Vintage Flying Scot, Peg
- Ode to Flying Scot FS#70
- The Dauntless Badger from Wisconsin
- A Near Perfect New England Day at the 2022 District Championship on Cape Cod
- Correction: 2022 Grits 'n Haggis Flying Scot Regatta Results
- Your Flying Scot
- 2022 Flying Scot Women’s NAC
- The Flying Scot Women’s NAC – How’s it Going?
- 2022 Grits and Haggis Regatta
- When My Ship Comes In