FS mast needed

Hello, I am looking for a used mast or an extruded blank.  Any suggestions?Thanks, ~Chris

The Flying Scot mast has machined areas that make it work and class legal. You will need a FS mast. You can buy a mast without the attached parts from FS Inc.
Where do you live? Sometimes if boats are being delivered or someone is going to the factory, you can save a lot on shipping.



Also, there's one here: http://www.fssa.com/for-sale