Swivel Pad Eye for Spinnaker

I am new to Flying Scots and bought a 1963 (?, serial #537) boat.
In the stern are two swivel-type pad eyes for the spinnaker lines. One is missing and I would like to replace it but cannot find a picture of this stainless steel hardware on the web. Perhaps the name that I gave to this part is incorrect! It is a 2"-diameter plate attached by 4 screws that accommodates a swivel eye pad in its center through which the line threaded.
Does anyone know the correct name and where I can purchase it?