Managing the National Event web content involves the following:
- Creating the Event Host Site, if it does not already exist. HERE is a list of all of them.
- Creating the National Event
- Creating the national event supplementary information: Crew Available/Needed, Schedule, Sponsors, Volunteers, Entrants (Who's Coming)
- Review the Event Host Site description and update
- Review the Host Site Lodging suggestions and update
- Review the Host Site Dining suggestions and update
As the event draws closer you'll want to routinely update the Entrants and any other details which have changed. Participants and those considering participating will be checking back regularly.
Under the hood the basic organization is: