FS #5472 For Sale
Last summer I found my dream boat in FS 5472 so I bought it from the original owner who took great care of the boat. From there I got "punch drunk" adding/upgrading a number on items to the boat.
The boat (as purchased):
2002 FS Hull # 5472
White hull with Blue Stripes
Harken Blocks/etc.: 8.5
Wood/wood mounting blocks: 8 (some need varnish otherwise 9)
- New North Sails (main, Jib and Spinnaker) with hull # (never used)
- Mid-boom main sheeting (never used)
- New jib sheets, main sheet outhaul and vang rigging (never used)
- Mast Cover
- North trailering cover
- FS Spinnaker shelf (never used)
- New Spinnaker rig (never used)
- Mainsail Flotation (never used)
- Rudder bag
- Tiller bag
- New Tiller (never used)
- Ronsan X-10 tiller extension (never used)
- Topping Lift (never used)
- Stainless Mast Sleeve Kit
- New Mast Hinge
- New Trailer tie-down strap
- New front mast fork
- Torqeedo Travel 1003 Electric motor (never used)
As you can see I kept the FS Store and my local West Marine busy and happy. I clearly got carried away with replacing bits and pieces most of which didn't need replacing....but now it’s a great boat with a lot of upgrades including the grand-daddy of all electric motors.
I am selling the boat (before I even had a chance to sail it) because of a change in priorities. The boat is located in the SF Bay Area and I am willing to assist in arranging transportation.
I am asking $8,500 for the boat/& trailer and $9,700 for boat/trailer/motor.
Photos available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ourlens2youreyes/
Thanks for your interest.