Attractions, Dining and Lodging
Providing local information rounds out the complete National Event for those who consider attending.
Host Site Attractions, Host Site Dining Choices and Host Site Lodging are all similar. All provide recommendations to attendees. Each recommendation is a separate instance of the content type. All have the following key fields:
- Event Host Site: Created earlier and selected here. The Site for the event
- Place Name: The name of the attraction, dining suggestion or lodging choice
- Rating: The 5-star rating for the suggestion. 5 stars is best. 1 star is worst.
- Web Site: The URL for the place. On the National Event page selecting the Place Name will browse to this web site.
- Description: The description of the place. Be sure to include the phone number, address and how far it is from the host site.