2013 NAC at Lake Norman Yacht Club, Mooresville, NC - DAY 4
DAY 4 - We went out in what looked like no wind as we left the dock and wondered if we would be sitting out there for a while. After a short postponement, we were off to the races not too far out from the yacht club.. With the Race Committee doing its magic, we were lucky enough to get in 2 decent races today with the winds 4-8. It was really hard for most skippers to tell which way to go, sometimes left seemed the best, sometimes right seemed the best, sometimes the middle was the right way to go. There was a big difference from Race 1 to Race 2 with very different results. With the weather report for tomorrow showing light and variable winds, the Race Committe will have its work cut out for them. They have been great figuring it out so far, so I am optimistic for getting in a race or 2 tomorrow.
You can view some pictures here.